This chicken coop is for those who simply want to upgrade their backyard garden, keeping chickens has became the new craze with the Ecolinear Chicken coops you can give them a home of their own that is both stylish and functional.Your chickens are able to move seamlessly from a comfortable enclosure to an outdoor protected space.This item features a two section nesting box along with one perch which the chickens can sleep on. The roof is split into two segments to have better ventilation.Purchasing an extra run cage to extend our standard chicken coop which gives your poulty more activity space. Please aware that this spare part only fit for our own chicken coop.
– Perfect for chickens, ducks, rabbits,and other small animals.
– Wide open space to easily move around.
– A removeable run (just a few screws) allows for easy moving around in your yard.
– Heavy duty galvanized wire mesh keeps chickens in and predators out.
– Built-in window for air circulation.
– One access door with window on 2nd floor, another access door on the ground floor.
– Sliding door and ramp allows chickens to enter the raised housing area.
– Removable dividers to make the nest box into 2 nest areas.
– Hinged nest box roof for easy food,water and egg access.
– Slide out droppings tray for easy cleaning.
– Lockable metal bolts on all doors.
Overall Size: 75” x 26” x 40” (L x W x H)
Raised Housing: 24” x 21 1/2” x 30” (L x W x H)
Egg Cage: 17” x 19” x 16” (L x W x H)
Backyard: 63” (L) x 21 1/2” (D) x 13” Tall (Under Living Quarter) – 27 1/2” Tall (Backyard Peak)
Ramp: 31 1/2” x 8” (L x W)
Slide-out Tray: 20 1/2” x 20” x 2” (L x W x H)
Raised Housing Door: 13 2/3” x 17 2/3” (W x H)
Run Cage Door: 14 1/3” x 23 4/5” (W x H)
Heavy duty galvanized wire mesh keeps chickens in and predators out.
Green asphalt sloping roof to protect from water penetration.
Additional run cage is optional, easy to extend.
Hinged door for easy access for cleaning and refilling of food and water.
Holds up to 2-4 chickens