“The chicken coop plans I got from you were great! They were easy to follow and the coop turned out to be the envy of all of my friends. I love my new hobby. Thanks so much for giving me every thing you promised.” David Hess, USA
This comprehensive book contains the top ten most popular chicken coop plans for the author’s website www.ChickenCoopGuides.com. ChickenCoopGuides.com is one of the most popular sites on the Internet for coop design and information because of its practical, easy-to-follow advice.
The author and builder, John White, has combined his ten most popular chicken coop designs into one book, and he’s also added practical coop information and explanations about each feature.
More than six thousand chicken farmers have purchased these plans for two reasons:
1. They’re so simple to build that even a novice woodworker can build them in a single weekend, and an experienced pro can tell at a glance what to do next. Most designs require a wood shop full of tools and a lot of experience with construction. Not these designs!
2. Cost matters to us all. These designs are not only easy to build; they’re easy on your budget. You can use wood you have already, or find or purchase all the supplies you’ll need without spending a fortune. Easy, affordable and professional. It doesn’t get any better than that.
In addition, you’ll also learn:
- What you need to consider before selecting and building your coop and why placement of the coop is so important to your family as well as your chickens. Once you understand why you’re building the coop a certain way you’ll see why these designs are perfect for anyone who wants happy, healthy chickens.
- The basic essentials of chicken coops, like: roosts, ramps, ventilation, nesting boxes, chicken runs, what makes the best (and safest) chicken litter, hint—it’s not straw.
- Why you need to slant the top of your nesting box, and why it needs to be off of the floor of the coop, but not higher than your roosting perches. When you understand why a feature is important you’re more able to determine how changing, expanding or even eliminating that feature may affect your flock.
- And finally, find out what makes the best wire (it’s not chicken wire) for wrapping your coops run in to make it the safest it can be.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: DIY Chicken Coops: The Complete Guide To Building Your Own Chicken Coop$19.95